||15 Jan 07
Michael Neumann has announced his latest project :-).
Long time since I announced my last project....
* Classes, modules, inheritance
* Instance methods, class methods
* Exceptions (rescue/ensure)
* Meta-programming stuff like 'attr_reader'
(any meta-programming stuff works that does not appear inside methods)
* Iterators, yield
* "require" (with platform-specific extension ala Google Webtoolkit)
* Some kind of compile-time method lookup ;-)
* Numbers, String, Array, Hash, Proc (a lot of functionallity is missing!)
* Testing with Rhino-JS
* A lot more :)
There is a lots of room for optimizations and improvement :)
Best use Mercurial (www.selenic.com/mercurial) to check it out:
hg clone static-http://ntecs.de/hg-projects/rubyjs/